Zip HydroTap Domestic Boiling & Chilled, Boiling & Ambient And Boiling Only
The most advanced boiling and chilled filtered water system yet.
- Boiling filtered water, instantly.
- Chilled filtered water, instantly.
- Boiling and chilled temperature status indicators.
- Fingertip control for filling cups.
- Hands-free filling for large vessels.
- Safety lock requires finger/thumb operation to access boiling water.
- Safety lock activated indicator light.
- Boiling water supply can be isolated.
- Precise boiling temperature control.
- Optional energy saving sleep mode powers down or powers off after 2 hours non-use.
- Sleep mode indication.
- System returns to normal operation from sleep mode when tap next used.
- Programmable 24/7 timer shuts system down during periods of known inactivity.
- Superior submicron filtration.
- Boiling filtered water always on tap for tea, coffee, hot drinks and cooking.
- Chilled filtered water always on tap for great-tasting, healthier drinks.
- Eliminates kettles and kettle leads.
- Energy-efficient, reduces running costs.
Buy Zips Domestic Hydrotap Online From The Uk's Largest Zip Authorised Dealer
For more details and to buy online, please visit the Zip Hydrotap Domestic section on our main website or click on the links below
(Opens new window).
Zips Domestic Range Of Hydrotaps And Filtration
Open outlet, vented system designed to operate at 98˚C
Fan-cooled condenser type , chilling from 5-10°C. Refrigerant: R134A
Chrome, Satin Chrome, Black Chrome or Gold plated tap with electronic controls, integral safety lock and LED indicators
A choice of two programmable energy saving modes
Integral 24 hour 7 day timer enables the boiling and chilled water units to switch off automatically during known periods of inactivity e.g. overnight or weekends, but return to full functionality ahead of the next expected demand.
Inactivity Sleep Mode enables the boiling water unit to power down or switch off after 2 hours of non-use. Powering down allows the water temperature to gradually reduce to 65°C, at which it is maintained. Upon further draw off boiling resumes.
White corrosion resistant enamelled steel case with front access door and control panel
Location: Should be installed either on a suitable sink or on a Zip Tap Font. If installing on a sink, the tap should be mounted so that it will dispense into the sink.
The under-sink unit should be located, if possible, directly beneath the tap and not more than 1 metre away.
Plumbing: The water supply must be potable (drinkable). If static pressure exceeds 7 bar, a pressure reducing valve needs to be fitted. An isolating valve should be installed between the supply and the unit.
Venting: A vent in the HydroTap may discharge small amounts of water or steam, so the tap must be mounted where it can drain.
Ventilation-IMPORTANT: It is essential that the cupboard containing the undersink unit is adequately ventilated as poor air circulation will adversely affect the performance of the HydroTap. Cupboard doors must be offset all round using the 4mm buffers provided and the supplied vent fitted. If it is not possible to fit the vent in the cupboard door then consideration should be given to installing it in the side wall of the cupboard to dissipate heat to adjoining areas. Where limited ventilation is available it is strongly recommended that the optional auxiliary fan, ref: SP90651, is used. Supplied as standard on BC200//175+
Electrical: To be wired to a double pole fused spur, minimum break capacity of 13 amps. Installation must comply with current IEE regulations.
Caution: In some hard water areas where mineral scale accumulation may be an issue, consideration should be given to the maintenance required. We recommend the use of the Zip Professional FL1100 Scale Filtration System.
Warranty: 2 year on-site parts and labour. For full details visit www.zipheaters.co.uk/warranty
Which Model Do I Need?
Choose output type:
- Boiling and chilled filtered water.
- Boiling and cold (ambient) filtered water.
- Boiling unfiltered water only.
Contact Us Today
For more information give us a call on 01462 851103.