Zip HydroTap Residential Model: DOMBC4 - Boiling And Chilled Filtered Water Instantly
With new Zip G4 power-saving technology and Zip 0.2 micron filtration.
Boiling and chilled filtered water, instantly, at a fraction of the cost of bottled water.
- Superior Zip G4 thermal insulation now significantly reduces standby energy consumption.
- Power-Pulse™ technology maintains boiling water to within 0.2°C of set temperature.
- Boiling temperature can be pre-set: from 100°C down to 68°C.
- Can be programmed to deliver chilled water with 5 pre-set temperature ranges.
- Sleeps or “powers-off” after two hours of non-use, to minimise daily power consumption.
- Automatically sleeps when the kitchen goes dark, for added power savings overnight.
- Integral 24/7 automatic timer turns power on and off over weekends or weekday periods.
- Choice of fingertip control for fast cup filling (lever down) or hands-free pot filling (lever up).
- Can be set to require finger-thumb safety button operation for access to instant boiling water.
- Can also be set to boiling water “isolation mode” for total safety when kitchen is unattended.
- Inbuilt Zip 0.2 micron NSF-certified filter puts crystal-clear better-tasting water on tap, filtering out chlorine taste and odour and impurities as tiny as one five-thousandth of a millimetre, including protozoan cysts such as Cryptosporidium, but does not remove beneficial fluoride.
- Free-Flow™ bottle filling: for continued supply of filtered water even when chilling capacity is exceeded. (Chilled only).
Buy Zips Residential G4 HydroTap Online From The Uk's Largest Zip Authorised Dealer
For more details and to buy online, please visit the Zip HydroTap G4 Residential section on our main website or click on the links below
(Opens new window).
Zip HydroTap G4 Residential Boiling Filtered Water Avaliable In Polished Chrome, Satin Chrome, Gloss Black And Matt Black
Under-sink boiling and chilled, filtered water appliance equipped with two way lever action electronic tap head. Integral 5 bar pressure limiting and Dual Check valve, NSF certified 0.2 micron filter, air cooled refrigeration system with cleanable lint filter. Full colour interactive touch screen display with pin code protection, 2 boiling water safety modes, 3 energy saving modes including a sensor activated “sleep when its dark” feature. Upgradable boiling water capacity with additional “Booster” module and the ability to adapt to provide approx. 55°C hot water for sanitary use to a secondary outlet with additional “Vented Mixer” kit.
Watch Our Zip HydroTap G4 Video
Five Year Warranty
Appliance warranty 24 months, plus additional 36 months boiling tank warranty.
Boiling System: Open outlet, vented system, factory set to operate at 98°C.
Flow rate 4.0 l/min.
Chilling System: Fan-cooled condenser type, factory set to operate at 5-9°C.
Flow rate 4.0 l/min.
Location: Tap should be positioned so it drains into a suitable sink. Alternatively tap can be installed away from any sink on it own ‘font’. Tap should be situated as closely as possible to directly above the under-sink Command Centre.
Maximum distance from the base of the tap to the Command Centre is one metre. Command Centre must have clearances as shown on the drawings.
Plumbing: Must be installed In accordance with UK Water Supply Regulations.
Designed for direct connection to a potable (drinkable) cold water supply with a minimum pressure of 0.7 bar (1.7 bar if fitted with booster unit or scale filtration and 2.0 bar with ‘Vented Mixer” kit). A 5 bar pressure limiting valve is fitted internally.
An isolating valve should be installed between the water supply and the Command Centre.
Electrical: Installation must comply with current lEE regulations.
To be wired to a double pole 13 amp fused spur.
ZT011 Booster requires a separate fused spur.
Limescale Prevention - IMPORTANT: In hard water areas where mineral scale accumulation may be an issue, consideration should be given to the maintenance required.
We recommend use of the Zip Professional high performance Limescale Filtration System.
Contact Us Today
For more information give us a call on 01462 851103.